Friday, June 29, 2007

Just Sold in 15 days




Our 1249 8th Place listing in the John S. Park Historic Neighborhood went to contract yesterday. Congratulations to Debbie and Patrick. They did a supurb job doing the final preparations for getting the home ready for sale (on top of the many nice things they'd done to the house for themselves.

Debbies taken a new professorship position at UNR, and they have their eye on a neighborhood in Reno that's not much different than JSP. One of the last things Debbie's involved with at UNLV is the "ORAL HISTORY PROJECT" for the downtown neighborhoods.

I got to spill my guts yesterday when I was interviewed for the project. I had one of the best times I've ever had telling my own story of my 30 year journey to becoming UncleJack and how the journey ended up being VVV.

No comments: