Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Looking for Something Fun To Do Tonight?


Well, if you live in Vintage Vegas, you're just seconds from the Strip & you've got lots of great choices! If you still need some direction on where to take your hot date, allow me to recommend RA Sushi in the Fashion Show Mall, just across from the Wynn Hotel. Tonight, you can come and dine on some of the best raw seafood the boulevard has to offer, and hang around the bar & patio (on the Strip) until 2 am.


The Music is free, the drinks are reasonably priced.. oh, and what do you know? I'll be DJ-ing tonight along w/ my new buddy DJ Amp. The music starts at 10 pm, and I believe Sushi is served until 12 am. Hot stuff with extra wasabi! To preview the DJ styles of me, DJ XMS or DJ Amp Just click the respective links. Hope to see some of you out!

No comments: