Monday, September 17, 2007

Rainbow's End Natural Foods Is One Of The Oldest Health Food and Vegetarian Restaurants in Las Vegas





I got my camera back the other day, thanks to the nice folks at Rainbow's End. The last 3 pictures I had taken were these.


Their Cafe has a great menu of Vegetarian and Healthy foods. I recommend them highly.


The other day when I was being interviewed by the RJ View for the downtown and east side edition, we also interviewed Jennifer, my new neighbor. One of the many things that she mentioned about why she decided to move downtown was the diversity of the "mom and pop" and small businesses.


Rainbow's End is a classic example of what she meant! I couldn't find a website for them, but Rainbow's End is on Sahara just West of Maryland Parkway.

No comments: