Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Strangest Sky Ever In Las Vegas

The minute I walked outside to go meet Susan, I started sneezing and my eyes started watering. From our kitchen window, we have a great view of downtown, and the Sheep Mountains to the north. Usually we can judge the air quality with just a glance. I knew I couldn't see the mountains at all, and the skyscrapers were kind of blurry, but I didn't think it would affect me so heavily.

As to Susan's hunt for the perfect townhouse, we've narrowed it to the first choice in each of 4 communities. Each is special in it's own way. The minute her house sells in Spokane, Steve will fly in to Las Vegas just to see the 4 choices (presuming one or more don't sell by then).

Susan's bathroom is complete, finally, and her agent in Spokane has a buyer who's very interested but hasn't made an offer yet. And, I'm happy to report that after a month of living in Las Vegas, and teaching special ed 8th Grade, she's even happier in Las Vegas than she thought she'd be! I never doubted she would.


These pictures were about 6pm looking west from Pecos and Desert Inn.

Click the pictures to see them full screen.

No comments: