Wednesday, June 13, 2007

How to make a chain link fence even uglier

If you don't want to see it from inside your yard, how about taking a look at it from your neighbors point of view.



I'm on a mission, no matter how long it takes, to get ALL of the front yard chain link fences removed from Vintage Vegas.




I'm sure they served a purpose for the people who installed them years ago, but now they're just eyesores. Thankfully, I've never seen a new one get installed in the 17 years I've been living in Vintage Vegas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The chain link fences are really ugly and detract from the looks of a neighborhood. I agree with you wholeheartedly but can't think of an attractive inexpensive sturdy alternative to suggest to neighbors who want to fence their yards. Can you?