Monday, June 18, 2007

Thanks Vintage Vegas!



It's CLEAN, I have the house put back in order and I'm back to work. I want to thank everybody who came to the party from the bottom of my heart. We had a great time. I am someone who doesn't often have big events or open his home, but now I know that Vintage Vegas if full of wonderful people and I can't believe the energy in this area. If anybody wants to help think of another event, maybe a September block party? Let me know bennation@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben-I wanted to thank you personally for the wonderful time I had at your home. I'll be very happy to help you with a block party in Sept. Did you like the AU?
MJ

Anonymous said...

Hi Ben...it's Mark of Mark & Ted on St. Jude Circle. Thanks for a great time. Your home is gorgeous, and we all enjoyed ourselves immensely. I'd also love to help with a block party in September! Sounds fun...We live pretty close...could the block party be 2 blocks long??!! ;)
Take care,
Mark Thompson