Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I thought I'd found every single one of them

For one reason and another, I spent most of yesterday in Paradise Palms. It's still one of my all time favorite neighborhoods in all of Vintage Vegas.



While there, I found 2 more decorative block patterns that I had missed. I hope you're looking for all the different patterns as you drive around Vintage Vegas also. I still haven't gotten around to categorizing them all and showing you the whole collection, but I promise I will.

This one just has a squarish hole in it, with rounded corners. It was such a simple design, I missed it, and then I found a home in Paradise Palms where they set it at a diagonal for a stunning effect.
I also found another unique one that I hadn't seen before, and I share it with you.

No comments: