Monday, September 10, 2007

Speaking of "Bargain Priced Homes" in The Urban Core Of Las Vegas

We met a "Group 2" seller at our open house yesterday He's owned the house for many years. He's already moved out. He wants it sold yesterday.

It's a 1400 sf, 3 bedroom, 1 bath with a very nice pool. No, it's not my listing, but HE'S REAL MOTIVATED. He's not happy AT ALL with his current agent.

List price is only 212,000 and he's even willing to pay closing costs. Mostly it needs some serious landscape help, but the interior's not bad at all.


We Have A "List" Of People Who Are Looking For Bargains, Fixers, Bank Owned REO Property And Pre-Foreclosures

I'm calling and emailing that list of investors and bargain hunters today. If you're not on the "I'm calling you first" list, all you have to do is tell me you want to be on it, get your financing lined up, and find out first about the great deals I uncover.

No comments: