Sunday, September 2, 2007

Todays Worst MLS Photo

Today's topic is "Clutter". The clutter category file has so many pictures in it, I had to get a bigger hard drive.

Buyer's have been telling me for 17 years that they are totally turned off when I take them into a clutted or dirty home for sale. Why would they want to see a home that they already know is cluttered. I seriously doubt that things get cleaned up after the pictures were taken.



Piles of dirty clothes, stacks of paperwork and bills, cleaning supplies, trash cans, empty pizza boxes, dirty dishes, drug paraphernalia, sex toys and who knows what else do not belong in mls pictures. (Yes I do have a sex toys picture and a drug stuff picture that I'm not going to publish).




Your captions are welcome in the comments.
"A pictures worth a thousand words, and the only thing worse than a bad picture is NO PICTURE!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some of these would be okay if they were more in order. I myself live in a myriad of things but I have them well organized. If you are going to have alot of "stuff"
you must realize that it takes time and effort to keep it all looking good.
If it's a constant mess, then you should probably get rid of it.
"Stuff" and "lazy" don't mix well.
MJ